To protect our patients and staff during this COVID-19 Pandemic we have implemented the following:
- We are following all guidelines and recommendations from the CDC.
- We are currently seeing well care patients in the morning and sick patients in the afternoon.
- We are disinfecting our office frequently throughout the day
- We are offering Telemedicine. Contact our office to request your virtual visit.*
- We have implemented Curbside check-in.
- We are requiring social distancing, using an alternate entrance, and redirecting patient traffic.
- As of July 3, 2020 we will require anyone 2+ to wear a face mask at ALL times to remain in compliance with the new public health orders issued by St. Louis County. They will be available for purchase in the office.
- How to Cope with COVID-19 related stress.
* We do offer medical ear piercing in the office. Please click the link below for more information.
Compassionate Care for the Individual
Needs of your Children!
Welcome to South County Pediatrics!
We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you and your children. We hope that our passion for quality and courtesy for our patients will be clearly demonstrated on every visit.
South County Pediatric Associates
4850 Lemay Ferry Road, Suite 120
Saint Louis, MO 63129
After Hours Exchange 314.849.5770